Evening Horticulture Series.
Come join us for an evening once a month to learn about a new topic, hear from a guest speaker, meet with fellow gardening and horticulture enthusiasts, or to share a snack. This is a free event, so come on down and bring a friend. Please register as space is limited.
- October 29th, 5-7: Wildlife managment for the small farm and urban garden. Come join us as multiple speakers discuss management strategies of voles and pocket gophers, deer, and beer. We will be out at the PEAS farm for a discussion and demsonstration.
- November 18th: 5-7: Winterizing your chickens. Laura DeNitto and Kristin Whiseannand will be back to share some insight into preparing your chickens and coop for the upcoming winter.
2016 Missoula County Master Gardener Program
The Missoula County Extension Master Gardener Program is a multi-faceted program to explore both broad fundamentals of horticulture and plant production, as well as investigating specific advanced topics. The Missoula County Master Gardener Program aligns closely to the MT Master Gardener Program, but is tailored to fit the specific needs of this region. This program is open to everyone regardless of experience.
- Registration for the 2016 Master Gardener program is now open!
Horticulture Topics we specialize in:
- Soil building
- Organic Gardening
- Integrated Pest Management
- Native Plant Restoration
- Greenhouse and Nursery Production
Pest Alert Phone Line (258-3820) is a weekly taped gardening and pest management message available 24 hours 7 days per week.