Evening Horticulture Series.
Come join us for an evening once a month to learn about a new topic, hear from a guest speaker, meet with fellow gardening and horticulture enthusiasts, or to share a snack. This is a free event to help keep the winter lively, so come on down and bring a friend. Please register as space is limited.
- March 25th, 6-8 pm: Orchard mason bees: John Holbrook will share how to manage and encourage these mild tempered native bees to your backyard. Click HERE to register.
- April 21st, 6-8: Managing backyard chickens and gardens
2015 Missoula County Master Gardener Program
The Missoula County Extension Master Gardener Program is a multi-faceted program to explore both broad fundamentals of horticulture and plant production, as well as investigating specific advanced topics. The Missoula County Master Gardener Program aligns closely to the MT Master Gardener Program, but is tailored to fit the specific needs of this region. This program is open to everyone regardless of experience.
- Registration for the 2015 program is now full and underway, click HERE for some more details.
Horticulture Topics we specialize in:
- Soil building
- Organic Gardening
- Integrated Pest Management
- Native Plant Restoration
- Greenhouse and Nursery Production
Pest Alert Phone Line (258-3820) is a weekly taped gardening and pest management message available 24 hours 7 days per week.