Adult Expanded Food & Nutrition Education Program
You are eligible for Adult EFNEP cooking and nutrition classes if you are:
- A limited-resource family with children.
- A parent or grandparent raising children from ages 0 through 18.
Benefits of EFNEP for limited income families:
- Make and taste quick-to-fix low cost recipes.
- Get ideas for stretching your food dollars to last the whole month.
- Receive ideas forhealthy family meals and snacks.
- Attend the series of classes and you will receive a graduation certificate and small kitchen items.
EFNEP offers information in the following areas:
- Make Half Your Grains Whole
- Fruits and Vegetables: Half Your Plate
- Build Strong Bones
- Go Lean with Protein
- Food Safety
- Feeding Your Children
- Plan, Shop & Save
- Get Moving
Adult EFNEP classes are held at a variety of places, including but not limited to the Missoula Extension Office, WIC, U of M, Family Resource Centers at Title One Schools or places that serve limited-resource families.