2023 Western Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Short Course
March 7th-8th, 2023.
Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown
200 South Pattee, Missoula, MT 59802
This annual AIS Short Course provides a vital bridge between landowners, aquatics professionals, researchers, and aquatics managers. We are pleased to announce that our inaugural course will be held at the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown in Missoula, Montana on March 7th, and 8th 2023.
Attendees of the course will benefit from this program by:
- Obtaining CEUs for Aquatic Pest Control Applicator License
- Gaining first-hand AIS knowledge from regional professionals at the county, state, and federal level.
- Receiving updates on current research from key professionals in the field of aquatics management
- Learning to identify invasive and priority AIS species in the regional area
- Streamlining communication between aquatics professionals, aquatics contractors, and private landowners
- Gaining education on preventative tactics on small- and large-scale levels
- Having the opportunity to network with managers and researchers during the short course social hour.
Aquatic Invasive Species Coordinator
Missoula County AIS District
2825 Santa Fe Ct. Missoula, MT 59808
Thank you to our 2023 Short Course Sponsors