The Missoula County Master Gardener Program
The Missoula County Master Gardener Program is an ever evolving program to meet the needs of Missoula's gardening/farming-centric community. Level II registration is now open!
The time is coming for the 2019 Level II Master Gardener Program and registration is NOW OPEN!
This program is meant to build upon the fundamentals of horticulture developed in the Level I Master Gardener Program. This will surely be a fun and educational experience.
- This will be an eight-week program consisting of eight evening sessions, and one Thursday evening field trip.
- A preliminary course schedule can be found below, please note which class sessions that will NOT be held at the Missoula County Extension office.
- Must have successfully completed Level I Master Gardener program or a comparable Master Gardener Course
- Fulfillment of volunteer hours for Level I Master Gardener certification is not required for enrollment in Level II program
- All participants wishing to achieve the Level II Master Gardener certification must complete 30 hours of volunteer work and pass an in-class CLOSED-book exam