Plans & Permits

Any person or state agency proposing a mine, a major facility, an electric, communication, gas or liquid transmission line, a solid waste facility, a highway or road, a subdivision, a commercial, industrial, or government development, or any other development that needs state or local approval and that results in the potential for noxious weed infestation, is required to have an approved Revegetation Plan from the Missoula County Weed District.

Revegetation Plan For Disturbed Sites